- This event has passed.
Sydney Zoukers – Friday Practice
June 18 @ 8:30 pm - 12:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 pm on Friday, repeating until Jul 2, 2021
Long awaited return of Sydney Friday Zouk practice 🙂 We are back on from Fridays with a few updates to comply with the Covid-safe regulations
Tickets must be purchased prior to attending. Please visit the Sydney Zoukers – Friday Practice Facebook page for ticket details.
Time: 8.30pm – Midnight
Location: Connection Studios Sydney, 103 Foveaux St, Surry Hills
General Friday Practice Rules – Any and all terms below are subject to change without notice.
Before you book in please read the COVID Safe Terms of Entry below.
- Entry Fee – $12
- Booking Time Cut-off – Booking to be submitted BEFORE THURSDAY 11:59pm the night before the Friday Practice.
- Capacity Cut-off – MUST be capped at 50 people due to the 2sqm rule. PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR. The pre-booking system will manage 25 leaders and 25 follower attendance caps.
- Booking Link – A new link will be provided every week, and it will be published on THE MONDAY BEFORE the next Friday Practice on the FZP Facebook page – first in best dressed!
- we are back to normal Friday Zouk Practice format with 2 DJs rotation per night.
- Mask Wearing – optional
- QR Code Check-ins – MANDATORY check in at the door. Please ensure you are able to log in using the Service NSW QR Codes to register your attendance.
- Refund Policy -Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE, unless Friday Practice is cancelled by Heidi and/or Sunny for any reason. Tickets may be transferred but you will need to arrange this privately and then advise Heidi and/or Sunny of the transfer before 11:59pm on the Thursday prior to the Friday Practice. You can only transfer to another person for the week that you purchased the ticket and they must be a lead if you purchased a lead ticket and a follower if you purchased a follower ticket. Tickets are not transferable to future sessions.
Please also observe the following common sense principles to ensure a COVID Safe environment!
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms or have been overseas/interstate (where there are known covid cases or community cases) for the 2 weeks before that Friday Practice, please stay at home.
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands often.
- It is okay to ask someone to sanitise and wear a mask (masks are mandatory) before you accept a dance. Please be respectful, mindful and understanding of these requests.
- Bring your own spare shirts, towels, deodorant, sanitiser and face masks (please dispose of your masks accordingly in the bin provided in the studio).
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and the studio is COVID Safe.